Saturday, November 8, 2008

SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY DID IT!! THEY BEAT PRINCETON TODAY. THEY WHERE AN UNDEFEATED TEAM.... THIS MEANS WE ARE IN THE SUPERBOWL... THE BOYS DID AWESOME! EVERYONE IS SO EXCITED. COACH JJ CRIED. IT WAS A GREAT GAME AND A REALLY COOL WIN. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS NOW WE ARE SO PROUD. THE TEAM WAS GREAT TODAY. NEXT WEEK WE GO UP AGAINST FARMERSVILLE AND WE COULDN'T BE MORE PROUD OF THIS GREAT TEAM. THEY HAVE DONE AMAZING THIS YEAR!!! WAY TO GO CADDO MILLS FOXES!


WE ARE HOME!!!

We are home and have some amazing pics of our trip.. We had a good time for the most part. Sonja fell and broke her wrist and elbow. She had surgery on friday and had 4 plates and 20 screws put in her elbow and two plates and 4 screws put in her wrist. They are leaving Denver today and she is feeling a little better. It was a little crazy there at the end.. We are so glad to get home though..







This is Steamboat ski slopes with NO snow on them.. Crazy huh.







HALLOWEEN PICS..
We had a good Halloween. The kids trick or treated with the neighbors Jaycee and Connor. They had a blast.












2 comments:

LaLa n D.U. said...

WOWWW!!!! we got 3 blogs in one. LOL. THat is so Cool. I'm so proud of case & his team. I will see if i can come (but i can't make any probs yet cause of the IUI) I hope they win.

Colorado looked so pretty... I love that pic of yall at the mountain. SO PRETTY. And those ski slopes that was really wierd LOL> Where'd all the snow go. HAHA.

THe Kids looked so cute trick-or-treating. I really love emmie being the Ballerina and Case Looks COOL!! Dustin told me he is a storm trooper... Yes, I did have to ask him. LOL.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Mimi said...

I'm am so excited for Case!! They did a great job.Let me know what time it will be. It looks like you had lots of fun in Colorado until your friend fell. Hope she is OK. The kid look so cute in their costums.I bet they had a great time !! Love you all Mimi