THERE IS A NEW WARNING OUT BY THE CANADIAN FOOD INSPECTION AGENCY....
Pirate's Gold Milk Chocolate coins (made in China) are being recalled due to the fact that they contain Melamine, the ingredient in milk product that has caused many infant deaths in China. These candies are sold at Costco, as well as many bulk and dollar stores. Please make sure to check your children's Halloween candy and NO NOT LET THEM EAT THE PIRATE COINS (the ones wrapped in the shiny gold foil.) Please let other parents know about this.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey BUGER--- You copied me. Yesterday yours was still Halloween. :( and I can't figure out why yours doesn't show the Little B Blogger sign on my list anymore. YOur gonna make me have to change mine.
It's ok you don't have to change it. I actually like the other one. It's fine. It was just funny we both picked the same one and you hadn't even seen it. LOL. Hope you are doing ok. You never text back. Let me know more soon. Love ya
yeah he is back home-- he came back like that next day. Yeah he really wanted to volunteer since there should be a regional posistion opening up sometime in 2009 that he REALLY wants. Oh I thought I did tell you he got to get the new car. OOPS. Yeah it's cool. I hope yall had fun on your trip even though it sounded kinda crazy. LOL.
Post a Comment