This weekend has been pretty relaxing and fun. We've just been playing at home.. Emmie and I had a tea party with baby Stella and Strawberry shortcake.. We had tea, water, and teddy grahams.. Emmie had a blast... Oh yes, and check out her bling bling... She has a nice fat ring!!

5 comments:
She looks so big and I can't believe how long and pretty her hair is!
Oh That looks SOOOO Cute. I love Emmie's ring is SOOO fancy and cool. High class Emmie, Love that RING!!! Looks like yall had a blast.
That looks so fun!! I bet ya'll had a great time. Love ya Miss Emmie!
AWWW-- Thanks LOVE YOU TOO! Oh and your pick up/offer things are SOOO CUTE on here. I think you should make that pic of you and zach your myspace default. VERY CUTE and so is the one of the kids. I'm trying to wait till i send my cards out to my ornament one on mine.
Too cute!! I'm lovin that ring!! :o)
Post a Comment