Thursday, August 20, 2009
Stressed....
Well, last Thursday was a crazy day for me... We had a meeting at work that informed my team that they have decided to outsource our jobs to India. They don't know yet when our last day will be or when if we get a severance package.. They did tell us that they would keep us on long enough to *train* them... :/ They want to make sure everything goes smoothly so they want us to train.. So Tuesday it started... tons of meetings, emails, and planning... Lets just say it sucks!! I have spent most of this week updating my resume.... Not an easy thing.... And not a good time to be without a job... I have been at my job for 7+ years and will really miss some of the people I work with... it's a stressful time for me.. One door closing another opening..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This Really Sucks and I'm so sorry to hear all the stuff you've been telling me bout it. I hope you find something quickly so you can do what you wanna do. I'm thinking of you and will pray for you. I hope you don't have to train the ppl.
Post a Comment