Case has been doing really good in practice so far. He's had about 4. Well last night he did awesome! He had done good all day but at the end they line up in two line facing each other and the two end guys lay down one at each end. When the coach yells hut they have to roll over and jump up as fast as they can and run at each other. The one running the ball tries to run through to the other side and the other guy tries to tackle him down.. Case was up and he was the one to tackle the guy. Several guys had already gone before him... (Sometimes the guys are afraid of the other guy coming at them and kinda cower down or slow way down) Case ran as fast as he could at his guy and totally head butted him and the other guy just fell totally flat on his back.. Everyone cheered in amazement.. It was really cool..... Case got so many high fives and "that was awesome" he was so excited.
Emmie didn't have such an exciting time.. lol She met another little girl there and they had been running and playing most of the time. They were being really quite and playing babies when Emmie comes Screaming and running up to me like she couldn't even breath. I could tell something had happened. They had found some off and the little girl sprayed it all over Emmie's face... It was in her eyes, nose, mouth.. it was all over her! It was horrible. I got Case's water bottle and started flushing her eyes and every time she screamed even more... It was soooo sad!!! Jett's dad had some eye flush in his truck (thank god) and that helped A TON.... poor girl.. We rinsed her eyes and mouth forever it seemed like.. She was soaking wet by the time we left... When we got home I had her go under water in the bath tub and open her eyes over and over. Then we put more eye drops in her eyes.. It was soooo scary and sad! This morning she seemed ok, but man I was so worried about her little eyes... :(
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It sounds like Case did so great!! I'm so proud of him for trying so hard! I can't believe Emmie got hurt! I feel so bad for her. I hope her eyes are better today. Let me know.
OH POOR Emmie. OUCH. Mean lil girl!!! LOL. I know the girl probably didn't mean to do that.... BUT STILL!!!! Was she not crying when she ran to you? was she able to still open her eyes and see where she was going. OWWW!!! R they still ok today?
AWESOME JOB, Case!!! I'm glad he did soooo good. I was scared at first, I thought you were about to say the boy was flat on his back and hurt. whew!!
Good Job Case! I wish I could've seen that!
Poor Emmie! I can't believe the girl did that! So sorry! I hope she feels better!
Post a Comment