Case has been dying to see this movie... And with it being PG-13 I probably wouldn't have let him see it.. But I gave in and he LOVED it.. He's still talking about it. Awhile back while at the Feld's house swimming him and Emmie got tired.. So they changed and went in to watch a movie in Randi's room. The girls wanted to watch a girly movie and the boys wanted to watch a boy movie.. Well the girls won, haha. Only because Randi promised then that she would take them to see the Transformer movie on June 24th (opening day).... Well Case remembers dates really well and would NOT forget. He reminded her every time we saw her.. This was such a build up and she was taking him and his friend Dylan that I went ahead and let him go.. He had a blast and after the movie KISS Fm was there doing this skycoaster thing and Case did it... I can not believe he did this... He is still talking about the movie and the day... After the movie Case spent the night with Dylan and had a great time... Thanks Randi for taking them...
Case and Randi The boys.






4 comments:
OMG!!! I can't believe Case did that! I bet he was really excited!! Great job Case!
That looks so fun! I bet it tickles your tummy! What a fun day!
Awesome!! SOUNDS LIKE A FUN DAY!! He is getting to be such a BIG boy now. =) The movie was good he prob really didn't even pick up on the bad stuff in it. It all moves so fast in that movie. I know that sounds wierd... but i also know that you know just what i mean.
That girl in the brown shirt wearing a ley sure is cute!
Post a Comment