Wow! The last ten years have flown bye.. It has definitely been an exciting one too. As I look back over the last ten years so much has happened. Where to even begin... We started this journey together young and lively, with out a care or worry in the world. We just loved each other unconditionally and I don’t think anybody could have convinced us otherwise. We’ve gone through our share of trying times.. but in the end we always come out together.. I have to say that being a wife and mother is the best thing ever. Every struggle, let down, down in the valley moment brings us closer together, closer heart to heart. After 10 great years I think we are not as young or lively but much closer in our hearts than ever. There is not a person in the world I would rather walk this journey with...Friday, August 22, 2008
A Decade…..
Wow! The last ten years have flown bye.. It has definitely been an exciting one too. As I look back over the last ten years so much has happened. Where to even begin... We started this journey together young and lively, with out a care or worry in the world. We just loved each other unconditionally and I don’t think anybody could have convinced us otherwise. We’ve gone through our share of trying times.. but in the end we always come out together.. I have to say that being a wife and mother is the best thing ever. Every struggle, let down, down in the valley moment brings us closer together, closer heart to heart. After 10 great years I think we are not as young or lively but much closer in our hearts than ever. There is not a person in the world I would rather walk this journey with...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I guess the only thing that has really changed is Zach's hair line!
lol lol lol
I love this. Wow... Alot has changed since then. And I love all of you guys ;)
Post a Comment